A Dialogue with Oneself - J. Krishnamurti E-BOOK

A Dialogue with Oneself by J. Krishnamurti

https://jkrishnamurtibooks.blogspot.com/

I do not want to be attached and yet I find myself getting
attached to the idea that somebody, or some book, or some method,
will reward me with freedom from attachment. So, the reward
becomes an attachment. So I say: "Look what I have done; be
careful, do not get caught in that trap." Whether it is a woman, a
method, or an idea, it is still attachment. I am very watchful now
for I have learned something; that is, not to exchange attachment
for something else that is still attachment.

Read more in the book...

Download A Dialogue with Oneself by J. Krishnamurti PDF Book

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your comment here plz...